Cordlife Indonesia is hiring!
Be part of our dynamic team!
Comprehensive trainings, remuneration package and staff benefits will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Directly responsible for all aspects of accounts handling/servicing via relationship management with obstetricians & gynaecologists (OBGYNs), pediatricians and/or other medical audiences.
- Directly responsible for building and maintaining relationships with hospital administrators from assigned territories.
- Diploma or Degree.
- Min. 2 years of working experience in Sales or Key Account Management.
- Must be familiar with healthcare industry.
- Able to work independently and without close supervision.
- Able to work with all levels of authority.
- Highly driven and possesses high level of initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sociable, confident and well-groomed.
- Proficient in English, both speaking (min. passive) and writing.
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits
- Comprehensive on-the- job and continuous trainings
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Friendly working environment